Tuesday, February 20, 2007

What is USANA??

I have discovered USANA trough some friend. One of my team mate on my ski team was already using the products and his wife who is on the cross-country team was as well. Once I was sick and she told me that I should really try it… that what made me look at it… And me and my wife we have a friend who as been involved with this company for some times and she gave us all the information… I am really happy that she did because it really changed my life.

So you want to know what USANA is and where it is coming from?? You can check out the website there is a lot of info on the company www.jpandsteph.usana.com

But the best to really understand why dr. Wentz started USANA is to read the book or watched the DVD “Invisible Miracles”. I can also send you the DVD if you are interested.

No comments: